UK Sales Manager – Cyber Security Software vendor
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: UK wide (home working) – HQ Reading
Salary: £80-£100k base + double OTE, £10k car allowance and shares
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 528 5903
Are you looking to accelerate your earnings and join an organisation with an innovative solution? Do you want to join a business that is #1 in their field for cyber security automation?
On offer is:
A great opportunity for a senior enterprise salesperson to join a thriving business in the cyber security industry where you will be responsible for building a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region to multiple verticals. A select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the business portfolio.
Why should I apply?
- The best and most successful automated cyber security software in the market
- They have already onboarded with over half of the fortune 500 businesses
- Huge opportunity to achieve career-high earnings with people in the team earning £400k a year
- Security marketplace is changing rapidly and there is a need for this solution now more than ever
- Happy work force and a supporting team with plans to help everyone do 200% of their number
- Flexibility to work autonomously when not with customers within a sales environment that is renowned for camaraderie whilst maintaining high standards and winning culture
Knowledge & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience selling enterprise software-based solutions
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or enterprise software to enterprise customers
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region is beneficial
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organisations and their buying cycles
- Knowledge of working with sales forecasting tools – Oracle/SFDC
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop internal relationships
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new logo business
- Demonstrable experience delivering high-quality, winning pitches and presentations.
Great opportunities like this are rare therefore, to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Emily Ryder / 0161 528 5903 / email@example.com for further details!