SMB Sales Expert Channel – EMEA/UK
SMB Channel Development UK – EMEA, Tier 1 Cyber Security Vendor
Are you a Channel/Partner Development Manager who enjoys growing relationships with Vendors, Distributors and Service Providers? Come and work for one of the leaders in Cyber Security, help onboard and manage SMB partners across UK&1 with an EMEA outreach.
About the Role
- Support and develop top SMB channel partners in the region
- Support and develop locally distribution SMB growth plans
- Produce accurate sales forecasts
- Co-sell with partners on strategic deals
- Prospect and onboard new candidate partners who have a shared desire to align strategy and resources to help deliver value to our mutual customers.
- Be an evangelist internally for resellers.
- Provide enablement to partner sales and marketing resources through trainings, certifications and sales efforts
- Proven experience in SMB sales (Vendor – Distributor – Partner- Telco)
- Deep understanding of the SMB market via partners and Distributor
- At least 5 year sales closing experience in SMB sales; experience with carrying a quota
- A hunger to learn and commitment to a positive and inclusive team environment
- Driving execution and a deal closer
- A Marketing thinker
- Proactive and highly motivated, working self-reliantly and independently
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
About the Company
- One of the most famous vendors in cyber security. Global organisation.
- Leader in cloud security, firewalls, mobile security.
- Flexible working culture but they do have an office in central London.
- Great track record of promoting their sales staff to leadership positions.
- Salary is negotiable on a 60/40 split + uncapped bonus scheme, car allowance and RSU’s.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today! email@example.com / 07807142937