Senior Sales Engineer – UK
As the Sales Engineer you’ll work with our sales team and deployment engineers in presales situations to solve difficult problems with named commercial accounts. You’ll lead complex pilots and assist with deployment of our solutions to ensure success. You should have a combination of engineering skills and a problem-solving mindset.. A strong candidate will have some information security experience or a strong interest to learn.
What you’ll do as a Sales Engineer:
- Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities
- Plan and manage product proof of concept efforts
- Develop sample use-cases and demos
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
What you’ll bring as a Sales Engineer:
- Demonstrated success working in a pre-sales role
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from deep geeks to top execs
- Cyber security or threat intelligence experience is a plus
- Commercial awareness, helping drive revenue.
The business we are working with is a global leader within the Threat Intelligence space. They have experienced exceptional growth in recent times and after a record year last year the opportunity to develop you career has never been more realistic.