Account Director – Forrester leader in Protection Security.
Location: London Area, United Kingdom
Salary: Up to £180k OTE + Car Allowance and amazing vendor benefits!
Do you enjoy building a territory and selling to large enterprise clients in Financial Services, Insurance and Telco?. Are you looking to accelerate your career and join a market leading cyber security vendor in UK’s capital London?
On offer is a great opportunity to join a Forrester ranked leader for protection services and the evaluation gave them the highest score in the current offering category!. You will have a genuine opportunity to grow within the business, in an environment that encourages and nurtures creativity and innovation. The top sales people in this business are earning €200k in Year 1. Working alongside brilliant senior sales leaders from Gartner Magic quadrant leaders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and closing new business with existing and new Enterprise clients in order to consistently deliver an over target performance, pushing revenues of my client’s security services, who are the main suppliers to the largest Manufacturing, Retail or Energy sectors in France.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region and managing the largest Commercial companies in France.
- This being a hybrid role, control the sales process and drive leads to closure to generate new revenues through existing spending accounts and new prospects.
- Understand the vertical sector challenges, trends and opportunities and be able to fluently communicate to C-level executives to understand their focus and strategy.
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition across Financial Services, Insurance and Telco.
- Be fluent in presenting to executive level prospects in a highly effective manner.
- Engage and utilize the full support and capability of the organization as part of the growth plans.
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as build consistent long-term revenue potential.
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience selling enterprise technology based solutions at senior management and executive levels within the France.
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise technology to Enterprise customers.
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- Must be a proven hunter, self-starter and a strong closer with a demonstrable track record of success.
- Experience of working with sales forecasting tools.
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Customers and Partners.
- Excellent communications skills ranging from persuasive skills on a one to one basis to presentation skills to groups.
- Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel.
Great opportunities like this are rare, therefore to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Chloe Lewis for further details! email@example.com