Account Director – Digital Transformation
Location: UK Wide – x2 Remote Roles available
Salary: £80,000 – £90,000 basic – 1st Year OTE £180,000 (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Are you a truly consultative sales professional that enjoys selling Enterprise Digital Transformation and Managed Service Solutions? Do you enjoy nurturing senior-level strategic business relationships and growing key accounts?
My client has tripled in size in the last 3 years which has been done through a combination of both organic and acquisition growth. As a result, the business will offer you equity once probation is completed. They currently have offices in Liverpool, London, Newport, Telford and Manchester.
This role is focused primarily on selling enterprise software solutions and managed services into key commercial accounts. You will be handed some fantastic key accounts to manage whilst being provided with all the pre-sales, marketing and support required to become a success in the business.
The business is never happy to sit still and as such provides an environment for career-motivated sales professionals to thrive. After passing a successful probation period you will also be offered shares in the business!
The business prides itself on offering genuine fast track progression for high calibre individuals looking to progress in a growing business.
Responsibilities will include:
- To exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts through proactive client communications.
- Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology, and positioning to the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
- To have a clear understanding of the existing revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Develop account plans, updating SF and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that the business has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision-makers.
- A proven sales background in the Software/IT Managed Services/Digital Transformation space
- Strong sense of initiative and relationship building
- High energy and motivation to build relationships with prospective clients
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate sales process from start to completion
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level and looking to join a high growth company, this is the opportunity for you! Please apply today to be considered an ensure you won’t miss out.
Key Words: Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, B2B, sales executive, internal sales, business development, outbound sales. account manager, account management, key account manager, relationship manager, national accounts, account executive.