Regional Marketing Manager – Germany
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager EMEA
Location: Germany Wide
Salary: Package of €100k
Are you a marketing expert and want the chance to work for a leading software vendor that are the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs?
They have hundreds of customers around the globe that trust them to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs – Adobe, AstraZeneca and Box connected.
As a Regional Marketing Manager you will need to identify and generate awareness and demand by using a variety of marketing strategies such as regional trade shows, conferences, field events (both f2f and virtual), direct mail, call campaigns, and webinars.
The core focus in the role is Pipeline Generation through net new logos/contracts or expanding existing accounts, while also offering marketing programs to move the accounts/contacts through the funnel.
You will report into the Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan a rolling 6-12 months marketing plan for each territory within the region and sub-regions including:
- Ongoing Lead generation programs like Gartner, Strategy Insights, Big Data events, 1o1training workshops…
- Activities with local and global partners like AWS Summit, Snowflake roadshow…
- Global integrated campaigns locally
- Execute all marketing activities and work closely with the SDR and Sales team to generate opportunities from activities.
- Track and report results with focus on achieving Field Marketing pipeline goals for the region.
What you need:
- A proven track record of successfully building and guiding field marketing execution.
- Experience working closely with sales teams to overachieve on marketing funnel goals.
- Understanding fundamentals of the marketing funnel from Top to Bottom, and activities to move prospects through to close.
- Metrics-driven and able to have data-driven and inspiring conversations on marketing activities.
- Savvy enterprise B2B digital marketer, with expertise in live events/face-to-face programs, virtual events.
- Enthusiasm for challenges, great interpersonal skills to get the best out of the partners in the sales teams and marketing teams.
- Project management and budget management capabilities.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a must.
- Experience with Marketo and SalesLoft Outreach are pluses.