Senior Account Executive – US
Location: UK Wide – x2 Roles available
Salary: £80,000 – £90,000 basic – 1st Year OTE £160,000 (uncapped) + Business Equity
Are you a truly consultative sales professional that enjoys selling Enterprise Software Solutions? Do you want to work for a business that was voted a 2021 Gartner Leader in their space?
My client seen rapid growth in 2021 and is on track to do it again in 2022. There is a huge demand in the market at the moment for the their unique portfolio of Software solutions and services.
This role is focused primarily on selling their product portfolio into major enterprise accounts. The main focus of the role is to win net new logos but you will also be handed some fantastic key accounts to manage. You will be provided with an experienced internal sales team of SDRs that will be responsible for generating your meetings, whilst also being provided with all the pre-sales, marketing and support required to become a success in the business.
The business is never happy to sit still and as such provides an environment for career-motivated sales professionals to thrive. This is a great time to join the business and they pride themself on offering genuine fast track progression for high calibre individuals looking to progress in a growing business. It goes without saying but there is loads of flexible/remote working to suit the individual.
Responsibilities will include:
- To develop net new business opportunities with the support of an internal sales team of dedicated SDRs
- Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology, and positioning to the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
- To have a clear understanding of the existing revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Develop account plans, updating SF and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that the business has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision-makers.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise new business sales inside the SaaS world
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new logo business.
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence c – level decision makers
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and the ability to assist colleagues.
- Experience in delivering presentations to key decision makers.
- Knowledge of the enterprise market and comfortable with the deal sizes and length of sales cycles
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level and looking to join a high growth company, this is the opportunity for you! Please apply today to be considered an ensure you won’t miss out.