UK Sales Directors x 2
Sales Director – SaaS – Public Sector
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £130,000 – £150,000 basic x2 OTE (uncapped) + Benefits
Are you a proven Sales Leader looking to join a growing market leader? Do you enjoy nurturing and developing a successful software sales team as you see fit?
My client seen rapid growth in 2021 and is on track to do it again in 2022. There is a huge demand in the Public Sector space at the moment for the their unique portfolio of ERP solutions and services.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly dynamic ERP Vendor provider that is currently experiencing rapid growth having recently secured significant multi £m investment.
With offices around the globe, my client is enjoying another year of record growth. This dynamic ERP Vendor is now looking to drive further growth its high achieving sales function with a key strategic hire of a Sales Director. They are looking for an ambitious and inspiring Sales leader that wants to be a part of its rapid expansion and help fuel their next phase of UK and EMEA growth.
You will be responsible for managing a team and an overall sales target within the EMEA region. You will be responsible for driving team performance in your region whilst also being responsible for growing your team further to achieve business goals.
- Driving revenue growth working closely with marketing and Sr. management
- Managing a team of 5-7 Enterprise Account Executives to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Effectively articulating a compelling value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- Accurately forecasting opportunities
- You will be project managing multiple clients and campaigns at any one time
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss services and maintain existing relationships
- Proven track record in managing an Enterprise SaaS Sales team, selling to C-level executives in the Public Sector with at least 5 years in SaaS sales leadership
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales team targets
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion
- Strong communication, presentation and forecasting skills
- Strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate software and participate in technical conversations
- The ability to manage a team which consistently exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business, to execute on the company’s long-term goals
Key Words: Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, B2B, sales executive, internal sales, business development, outbound sales. account manager, account management, key account manager, relationship manager, national accounts, account executive.