Commercial Account Executive – Data – Germany
Commercial Account Executive
Location: Anywhere in Germany – Remote position
Salary: €100k-€140k OTE on a 50/50 split + car allowance
Are you a hungry and motivated sales professional who loves hunting new business and managing key relationships with SMB and Mid-Market (up to 10k employees) customers?
Do you want to work for a market leader within the Data Management space who have experienced huge growth over the past 3 years?
My client have a brilliant reputation in the market and offer a range of solutions that enable customers to manage and make sure of their business critical data. Along with having their own leading technology platform they also have a global partnership with one of the worlds largest and most recognised technology vendors.
The role will include:
- Develop net new business opportunities with the support of an internal sales team of dedicated SDRs
- Manage the full sales cycle from identifying a lead to closing business and managing renewals.
- Focus on SMB to Mid-Market level customers in verticals like Finance, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharma, Insurance and more..
- Develop account plans, updating internal systems and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that the business has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision-makers.
- 2+ years of experience in technology sales (ideally SaaS)
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new logo business.
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence c – level decision makers
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and the ability to assist colleagues.
- Experience in delivering presentations to key decision makers.
- If you’re looking to take your career to the next level and looking to join a high growth company, this is the opportunity for you! Please apply today to be considered an ensure you don’t miss out.