Enterprise Account Executive x2 – UK
Do you have experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise customers in the UK?
We have partnered with a Pre-IPO software vendor who are on a mission to help protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Their goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. They already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and they’d like you to help scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything they do; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and they’re creating real solutions to impact this!
The mission is a lofty one, and as a Senior Account Executive, it is your role to ensure the successful growth through winning new customers using a consultative sales approach.
As key hires in their sales team you will play a critical role in driving adoption of their entire portfolio through managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close.
To be successful you will need to be a self-starter with the ability to sell into new territories and partner with our channel partners to close deals. They value grit and determination and it is how the team gets things done acting like an owner to dive success in the region across inbound and outbound large customer/enterprise sales.
What you they are looking for:
- -5+ years experience selling complex SaaS solutions.
- -Experience selling to Enterprise level customers ideally cross vertically.
- -Ability to hunt new business and gain traction in the market
- -Consultative sales approach
- -Strong performance against targets over the last 3 years.
- -Commutable to London
- -Passionate about sustainability and making the world a better and cleaner place to live