Business Development Manager
Join an award-winning cyber security and data protection as a service company. Fully remote role, office in the South of England.
On offer is:
A great opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join a thriving business in the cyber security industry. Where you will be responsible for building a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new logos and brands in the region to multiple verticals.
The company eliminate the stress and cost traditionally associated with protecting your organisation against cyber threats and personal data breaches.
Why should I apply?
- A super successful cyber company that won Best Managed Security Service 2021.
- Security marketplace is changing rapidly and there is a need for this security service now more than ever.
- Happy & collaborative work force with an emphasis on teamwork.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5-10+ years of experience selling security services or cloud services.
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new logo business
- Preference for knowledge in selling Managed Secruity solutions.
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or enterprise software to enterprise customers.
- Strong selling skills into medium sized organisations, with an understanding of lower enterprise business organisations and their buying cycles.
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop internal relationships
- Demonstrable experience delivering high-quality, winning pitches and presentations.
- Experience in solution selling, professional services & managed services – whole service wrap around.
Location: UK wide (home working) – HQ UK,South.
Salary: up to £160k OTE (negotiable)
Great opportunities like this are rare therefore, to ensure you don’t miss out please apply today or contact our lead consultant Chloe Lewis / 07807142937 / email@example.com for further details!