Customer Success Manager – Up to $120k base + Shares + Benefits.
A Cloud Security Vendor backed by one of the largest companies in the world. Circa 200 employees so far. That has grown 400% this year with 1,000% growth on TCV. With a genuine opportunity to massively overachieve on targets with extra bonus incentives around channel sourced revenue.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage our current & future customers in States. Candidates can be based in either the Eastern or Central time zones.
Role & Responsibilities:
● Understand the client’s organization structure, business drivers and desired operational outcomes from deploying their solutions.
● Understand the client’s technical ecosystem to build an integrated vision reality for the vendor within the client environment
● Deploy the solutions within client environments
● Conduct hands-on product demonstrations and technical discussions with the clients’ technical teams
● Structure QBR and other business cadences to manage the technical relationship in an organized manner
● Produce monthly reports showing the key findings of the vendor and improvements in cyber security posture over the preceding month
● Ensure that relevant team members are trained and proficient in the use of their solutions to drive better product adoption
● Work closely with product management and R&D teams to understand new high-value use cases
● 4+ years’ experience working as a customer success manager within the cyber security domain with large customers
● Experience as a customer success manager with a record of expanding business and achieving NRR/GRR targets
● Able to design technical solutions for clients, including architecture and operational workflow
● Hands-on experience with the Microsoft Windows Server OS /Linux Servers
● Knowledge of Microsoft Security best practices
● Knowledge of Information and Data Security concepts
● Knowledge of Network Architecture concepts
● Knowledge of Cloud Security (AWS/Azure)
● Experience writing documentation relevant to product deployment, deployment configuration, operational guides, process workflows and technical integration
● A team player & Excellent interpersonal skills
● Ability to travel regularly within this region, as needed
Great opportunities like this are difficult to come by in this market, apply today or contact our lead consultant: email@example.com/ +1 716-351-5364