Territory Account Manager – Ireland
Enterprise Account Manager – Ireland
Do you have experience selling cyber security solutions to Large Enterprises? Are you looking to take the next big step in your career and join a market leading Cyber Security Vendor with a brand known worldwide? Are you looking to accelerate your earnings to the next level? Then this may be a role for you!
- World leader in Cyber security winning multiple awards and recognised by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for multiple areas of cyber security
- A sales support system geared to help you maintain warm accounts and develop new business relationships.
- There is a real family culture in which the team wins together not alone, but by no means restricting personal development. This company is award winning, well respected, and looking to forward this reputation as one of the most successful vendors in the world.
- Genuine opportunity to earn and hit targets
- This is an opportunity to be the lead enterprise salesperson for the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- You will be responsible for managing this vendors’ accounts into Corporate and Public Sector enterprises.
- Half of your target will be done by existing partners and up-selling new products, and a small element of new business
- Must have a good network in I&NI
- 3 years+ experience selling Tech solutions to commercial organisations.
- Experience working for a security vendor or well know security VAR is a must.
- You will have a track record of achieving targets of £1million + revenue.
- £60-£80k base
- 60/40 Split OTE
- Great Benefits
- Home-working role – Must live in Ireland or Northern Ireland
Apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org